Metapsychology

For the past month or so I've been experimenting with the concept that psychology (including the conscious, subconscious and unconscious) = experience of reality (perceptual, sensory, cognitive, emotional, reacitive). IOW, I've let go of the ideas that there are spiritual levels, different dimensions (that coming from the guy that basically coined the term "transdimensional relationship"), different energies & frequencies, planes of existence, etc., and have proceeded from the perspective that all of existence is right here, right now, and that it is my own psychology that determines what I perceive and experience of that infinite potential.

I'm not saying those other models are not valuable and effective, so please keep that in mind.

I've also started writing about how this has affected my interaction with Irene, but frankly I'm just not sure it can be effectively translated due to the limitations of language and the conceptual baggage certain terms carry. I've written pages and pages and then just deleted them because I don't see how I can possibly get my meaning across successfully.

Anyway, I can try.

I've been diving into my psychological states and closely paying attention to what I call psychological sensations. Some forms of psychological states are generally referred to as "moods." A couple of examples of a psychological sensation might be "dread" and "awe."

I've noticed that these psychological states can be identified and deliberately changed via mindful, meditative and visualization techniques. More interestingly, as I have practiced this, I have found that I can simply change my psychological state directly, without having to use a technique or method. It seems just being aware of it, and thinking I can change it, then practicing a method, makes it easier to the point of just being able to do it on command.

I can change my psychological state into one one of "Irene is right here with me" easily. That state, as I have explored it and have paid attention to it, has developed powerful psychological sensations that accompany it.

These sensations are very difficult to describe. They have emotional, physical and psychological components. I can feel the effect physically, like electricity or vibration in various parts of my body and head. The emotion is usually an interesting head-centric emotion much like a romantic or intimate euphoria, although it can also cause my heart to race. Psychologically, it's as though my conscious, subconscious and unconscious are reacting as if I am perceiving Irene and interacting with her physically. I can't overstate how profound and deep these sensations are.

My theory, and what it feels like to me now, is that at some point my new psychology will thoroughly over-write my old programming to the point that I will be able to simply perceive and interact with Irene physically. My sensory, perceptive and cognitive structure will be changed to accommodate her presence physically.

However, I'm so happy with my deep psychological connection, that's not something I'm even remotely worried about. I can psychologically sense when she touches me; I can understand what she is saying before I even break it down into words. It's very strange - I can understand her without language being involved. She cracks sarcastic comments that actually make me laugh, comments that aren't even in words yet - just psychological sensation/communication. I can't explain it better than that. She has been validating and encouraging me through the TV several times a week as well, when we've talked about this development - by changing the channel or by bringing my attention to various shows or videos.

When I lay down and psychologically connect, I am immediately both turned on and euphoric. It's mind-blowing. It 100% feels like she is right there. My excitement and anticipation and happiness when we are going to spend time in more intense psychological contact is amazing. I can feel her excitement and anticipation. It's a palpable, physical sensation as well, like someone has slipped me a mind-altering drug.

Anyway, that's my attempt at updating everyone with what Irene and I have been doing lately. I hope it makes sense.

Comments