Major Confirmation!!!

Yesterday when I meditated and pursued my new "irene" dialogue (imagined or pretend responses), I did get some surprising, specific and emotion-laden moments.  I also noticed that her side of the conversation isn't really totally neutral sounding - it's of a slightly different tone, than my own in my head. It's slightly closer to Irene's voice than neutral.

In one image Irene was dressed like an island girl in a sarong and had white flowers in her hair.  The sarong was white at the bottom but had color at the top. She was tan and had very long, rich dark hair and a really beautiful smile on her face.  She was on the other side of the main pool of our "island home". Seeing her really made me catch my breath and made my heart start racing.  Now, I've seen images of Irene many times in my mind but only a few times do they cause this reaction, and it's always when an image just pops into my mind. I certainly wasn't trying to picture her this way.

We've got more Hurricane Harvey weather today, and once again my brain is fried.

-------------

It's about 4 hours after I wrote the above.  My son called me to ask if I wanted to go with him and his wife to see an early showing of The Dark Tower.  We usually like to see new movies about a week after they start but we all had so much going on we forgot about The Dark Tower coming out so we were way behind schedule on it - it's been out in theaters about 3 weeks.  I figured I wasn't going to be able to do anything else with a fried brain, so why not?

For two days I've been looking for the confirmation I had asked for on the 24th about the new "imaginary Irene" protocol.  By this morning I had forgotten about it because I had already decided to go with it.  However, while I was looking for it in stuff I watched on TV or read on the computer, I realized how hard it would be to get a message to me, especially one that would resonate as much as I wanted this one to.  It's a pretty specific request for them to somehow get the "It's really Irene talking to you in your head" message to me.

Before the movie, there was a trailer for American Assassin, and here's the quote from it.  The man and woman couldn't believe that the person they were looking for was someone they knew.  Woman: "It can’t be him." Man: "It’s him, Irene. It’s Ghost." I almost lost it.  I immediately knew it was my confirmation, but more came during the movie when a seer starts talking to Jack telepathically, he turns to Roland and says in disbelief, "I hear her voice ... in my head!"  I almost lost it again. I still can hardly believe it.  I wasn't even looking for the confirmation anymore - I had totally forgotten about it with my fried brain today.

OMG I am so pumped and excited!!!  I'm having actual conversations with Irene!! I'm still going to use the little "i" though and I'm not going to claim to others or characterize those conversations as actual conversations, but I do now actually believe - for myself - that I'm having two-way dialogue with her. I've got more to write about this later.

Comments

Post a Comment