Raising My Vibration

Just after I posted yesterday's entry, I turn on the TV to watch something while I eat my yogurt and decide to go to YouTube. After I watch a political video, I notice a video on my home tab from from Ryan Cropper about "raising your vibration".  I decide to play it and the first thing he talks about is removing emotional blockages to raise your vibrational level.  Unbelievable confirmation.  Exactly what I've been doing the past couple of days.

Yesterday and the day before I had very deep meditations.   I did not want to come out of them they were so peaceful - like being in a womb.

My "spirit counseling" technique on how to deal with and get rid of grief and guilt triggers still seems to be working.  My sense of panic or nervousness when my schedule gets interrupted and others are around has almost been non-existent lately - I had family over all afternoon and evening.  I didn't have that gagging feeling yesterday, but I would think there are still emotional issues I need to deal with.

I am experiencing a kind of "disconnect", though, that I'll have to get more into later.  I tried an astral travel guided meditation on YouTube. It was okay, but I get deeper than that on my own.

The rest of the day hasn't really gone very well.  I have no idea what my problem is this evening, so I'm just trying to chill and say prayers and affirmations until I can hit the sack.




Comments