Wednesday, May 17, 2017 Envisioning Irene

So I found a routine and some thoughts that seems to work in helping maintain my sense of close contact with Irene.  Several times a day I sit in my usual spot in the couch, get completely comfortable, turn off the lights and TV, close my eyes and begin by breathing in and out deeply 10 times.  If  I feel the need to pray I pray.  Then I begin imagining/seeing Irene next to me on the couch – leaning up right next to me, or sitting cross-legged, or curled up in my arms with her legs up on the couch.  I imagine/hear her talking to me.  From there I can imagine/see us in any other situation, which I feel is like us interacting at a higher level in a different plane of existence – the mental or astral plane, and so are not limited by physical circumstances or conditions.  I can talk to her using my voice or my mind, whichever feels more comfortable.

I don’t try to force anything and I try to keep from feeling pressured to do anything (from my own ego).  Some things I keep in mind: Irene has got this.  She doesn’t want me to worry about anything – she and God have got it covered.  She is here all the time and wants to do everything she can to help me, no matter how long it takes or how much I need her to stay with me.  I should focus doing the things I need to do and keep doing the routine above to stay close to her and interact with her all I want.  She’s very happy to sit and watch TV with me as long as I like, to go anywhere and be with me all I want or need. I am not imposing on or bothering her.  We are soul-mates – she is so happy to be in a position to take care of me as long as I need it and delights in being able do so and to be acknowledged and for me to know she is there with me.  

This helps me let go of worries and insecurities about our situation when they start creating confusion in my mind.  It's best to keep clear, comforting and uplifting thoughts in my head right now as much as possible.  I took a short nap today and I saw Irene for just a second, but I got so excited I woke up! I immediately told her and thanked her for the dream.  She was talking to me in the dream but I couldn't hear her.

Comments