A Very Revealing Dream

Last night I once again asked my spirit team for experiences and encouragements and did some meditative intentions before going to sleep.  I actually had another dream I wrote down in my dream book I keep beside the bed.

In this dream, I was at a family reunion of some sort - I wasn't this identity, and the family wasn't my real-world family, but they were the "me" in the dream's family.  What stood out was that in the dream, my wife had recently died and, even though it had been some time since, I felt a profound sense of loss and of being alone. As the dream progressed I found myself at work, which felt like a facsimile of my old print shop job, and I still had that deep sense of loss and of being alone as the boss closed the back door and was preparing to close up shop.  I was doing something similar to uploading and deleting artwork, and was trying to explain to my boss something about the dot gain (old printer's reference) when I saw myself through his eyes.

I looked like the kid on one of the "Catfish" episodes with really great/weird hair (he was famous for it), but I looked so very, very sad - you could see my sense of loss and loneliness etched on my face.

When I woke up I immediately realized that I don't have that sense of loss or loneliness at all in my day-to-day real life.  I feel like Irene and others in my spirit team are here with me all the time.  The dream showed me there is a big, big difference between the sorrow of missing Irene's physical presence, and enduring a sense of loss and loneliness as if she were actually, completely gone forever.  I don't know how people can deal with that kind of feeling. It was so empty. 

So this morning I am so, so very grateful to God, Irene and my spirit team for all they have done, and for being here for me to keep me - for the vast majority of my time - out of such a lonely, despairing existence. and keeping me able to enjoy life and be relatively happy most of the time because I feel her presence constantly.  I'm also so grateful for my family, who have really been great through this difficult time, and for the circumstances of my life that have made it so easy for me to be on the path I am now on.  I can't imagine how difficult it would be for me here if I was not in the particular situation I find myself in - completely free to do whatever I want for this transdimensional relationship with my soul mate.

Comments