Crazy Reality Talk

This morning I feel great again.  I feel like I've figured out some discipline I can use for when my brain starts getting fried.  A couple of good ideas came to me this morning having to do with the blog and the other was about some good Pinterest memes which I've started on.

I guess collecting the Pinterest memes and images that resonate with me is a good exercise in intention and finding that which resonates with my vibrational frequency.  I love collecting the ones that remind me of our astral life, home, world and exemplify our relationship - both to ourselves and to the world.

There may be some of you that think I'm going off the edge when I talk about realities and different dimensions, but I really don't know how else to characterize the things I've experienced and to reconcile that experience with the experiences of others. I don't know what this world - this reality is - but when you experience some of the bizarre "coincidences" I and others have experienced with regard to their passed love ones, this world can't be what it seems to be.

How would someone on the other side arrange events in this world so that a message or a confirmation appears to you exactly at the right time and in exactly the right way? Do they change car tags or movie times, alter what's on TV or the dialogue?  Do they move other people and things around to suit their goal?

If you believe in the power of prayer, intention and manifestation, how do those things comport with the idea of a single, solid universe that everyone is co-inhabiting? The math doesn't add up.  There's just no way what each individual experiences as "reality" is the same for everyone and that reality be a single one we all co-inhabit.  There has to be multiple realities that co-exist where they can and diverge where they cannot.  I don't know how that would work, how the variances and multiple versions of people would be accommodated or integrated, but something extraordinary must be at work.  Our concept of what reality is must be severely limited.

I don't claim that my perspective is the correct one, but that's why I use the terminology I do.  I don't know exactly what it means to use intention and affirmation to tune into reality frequencies, but I can tell you that it does seem to be a good approximate model inasmuch as it seems to deliver results.  I can also say with confidence that I'm not "competing" with other over a single reality.  All I have to think about is keeping my focus on what I truly want - reuniting completely with Irene.

I felt a cool breeze outside today and it felt like my skin had an orgasm.  So awesome. I sat on the swing out front and talked with irene and felt completely happy.

Comments