Finally, Another Dream Of Irene

8:30 A.M.

I woke up at 1:30 this morning after having a dream that had Irene in it.  She was only in it a few seconds, but it was more than any previous dream.  We were at a store and I had just bought an item of clothing and she took the bag and walked off while I looked at some cheap computers (I have been thinking lately about buying a cheap chromebook laptop).  A salesman was keeping an eye on me because he thought I was acting suspiciously.  He told me that he had a cheaper version of the computer I was looking at because they had to repaint it and it was in the back, and wanted to know if I wanted him to go get it.

I told him yes, but while he was gone I decided to leave and walked away from the computers and looked for Irene.  She was sitting down in a waiting area and leaned forward when I looked her way.  She must have known I wanted to leave because she got up and walked up to me.  I don't know if we spoke but I realized I didn't know where we had parked the car, but she knew so I followed her and I told her "Thank you for keeping track of where we are."  She looked about 35 with her long, dark hair and had a bright, glowing look to her face - not exactly a smile, more like a mysterious pleasantness that was really beautiful.

It wasn't much, but man am I happy about it!! I was so excited I couldn't get back to sleep even though I tried.  I've been telling her and the spirit team I need encouragement and experiences, and frankly I'm still impatient about being able to see more of Irene.  I decided I'm just going to be the squeaky wheel until I get what I want.

Comments