Tuning In, Part 2

Memory is also a great example of the tuning process I was talking about yesterday. Usually you can tune in with a simple intention, but sometimes it takes a while to find the memory you want.  Do you have any idea how you are sorting through neurons and brain cell pathways to "find" the memory - if, indeed, the brain is even where they are stored?

No, you just focus, the best you can, on what memory you want.  When you don't know what the memory is, you're focusing on something else - like a sensation in your mind. This goes back to the exercise in the video I wrote about here that set this whole chain of events in motion, where he said to stare at your finger before you bend it at try to notice the sensation of "intending".

I know exactly what that sensation is - I have it when I'm thinking about "what I should do" or write or draw or how to contact Irene; I can feel myself attempting to tune into a frequency where those things or the path to them will become clear.  The words or images will come to me.  I'm not "inventing" or "creating"; I'm tuning in to the frequency of what I am intending. Intending is itself the initializing of the process of manifesting a set of reality frequencies.

This morning I was having some more "fried brain" issues where I couldn't think and my body/mind was having difficulties doing anything other than old habits/patterns that were not being of much help to me. Somehow my ability to tune into the frequency I wanted was being hampered - I thought maybe by weather, or by my empathic connection to others, or simply by some reluctant aspect of myself that was attempting to sabotage my own efforts and stay in the current frequencies.  It's the state where all you want to do are things that are not really ultimately in your long-term best interest and you feel frustrated and frazzled.

I don't really know what it was, but I decided to just lie down, not do anything, and try to sleep or just quiet my mind by focusing on nothing but happy, soothing imagery.  Let my mind just  flow into frequencies of what I wanted.  The important thing was to not let my mental state further make me actually do things that were not helping.

A couple of hours later I got up - I don't know for sure if I even slept or not - but my mind was quieted and I felt great, able to get some work done.  A friend came over to pick up some business cards I had made for him and we talked about him re-shingling the part of my house that needs it.

I feel like this is a valuable aspect of understanding and actualizing the reality-tuning for my benefit.  When I get frazzled or am feeling moody, panicked or just weird and my mind is too jumpy to meditate, just lie down, close my eyes, and find my happy place.  Actualizing the reality frequency of my happy place with Irene is more important than anything else I can do.

Comments

Post a Comment