Hypnagogic Experience Examples

I had a full day's worth of stuff to do today. Took the dogs to the groomer and went into town to run some errands, plus I had plenty of regular work to do. Still, I kept on track with my goal and my meditations were fantastic. When I felt that fatigued buzz in the afternoon, I lay down and recorded one HE (hypnagogic experience) after another. It was crazy - I couldn't even keep up. I missed a couple but got quite a few, one with Irene that made me very happy. It seemed like about 15 minutes had passed and it never felt like I had fallen asleep, but when I got up it was an hour later and I was completely refreshed.

Here's a copy-paste from a couple of days of my HE log:

HYPNAGOGIC EXPERIENCES 10-19-2017

#1: Somebody was cleaning something on the floor, which I thought was the recording device I was using.

#2: Girl dressed in a black and grey costume, like batgirl, got on a motorcycle.

#3: Me, the Girl from #2, and someone else are going somewhere. I look like the guy from “Awake”, the TV series. I’m going to have to take a car.

#4: A guy was walking down the street towards me at dusk.

#5: Some guy was talking to me, telling me something. I was laying on the couch. I think I was the guy on the show “Awake” again.

#6: Irene (old, sick version) and I were going into the clinic, she got in a chair, the nurse looked at me and said she needed to talk to me, she had a worried look on her face 

#7: Sitting in a chair, talking to a girl who was in my lap in the chair, draped over me, talking about hypnagogic experiences. We were in a parking garage. I pointed over at where a car was supposed to be and said “See, that car is gone”, as if to prove we were in a hypnagogic event and she turned and looked and said “Yeah, it’s gone.”


HYPNAGOGIC EXPERIENCES 10-20-2017

#1: I was painting a car white with a house-painting brush

#2: A blonde woman was sitting at a desk with tech control panels, someone was beaming/teleporting her a device, she looked to my left, off screen, pointed in that direction and said “Tell him that we got it.”

#3: Irene, looking about the age when she crossed, wearing a turban cap like she did sometimes after she lost her hair, was sitting in her chair in her room reading something I wrote her, then looked up at me and said “I remember - this is just how sweet you are!”

#4: I’m looking at billboard like sign in a store window, through the window of a car I’m sitting in parked at the curb. It was a light complexioned black man with a cup of coffee. The sign had something to do with economics. A girl with long black hair, carrying a rake or a broom, wearing a grey sweatshirt, walks into scene from left to stand, her back to me, right between me and the sign.


Very little of any of that makes any sense to me, but i find it really interesting that I can be having all these experiences usually with zero memory of any of it.

Comments