A Very Good AREI Video Conference

My meditations lately have been so good - deep connection with Irene and an electric sensation like I'm about to leave my body.  The atmosphere outside has stayed consistent for a few days, which I think has been instrumental in letting me get back into a routine.  My overall state of happiness and sense of wholeness with Irene has increased to a very enjoyable level. 

I've been able to invest more time into the AREI zoom room groups and that's been pretty rewarding, which is something of a surprise.  Normally I don't like being around other people because I pick up their vibes and then I end up having to recuperate, but I might have actually found people with vibes that actually help me rather than hinder. Imagine that! It might take some effort to get out of the habit of finding reasons not to be around people. To take that challenge head on, I've sort of appointed myself as the Zoom Room greeter.  I stay logged in the room to help those why are new to it.

Something else I've realized is that I'm less needy, have developed more confidence, and am more secure in our relationship.  I was worried about moving into this state for a long time because I was afraid it would be like "moving on" or taking Irene for granted, but it isn't that at all.  As my confidence that she exists and is with me has grown, my insecurity has diminished and we are in a much healthier relationship, more like we had before she crossed over.

At last night's meeting I was able to talk about our relationship and experiences with zero emotional difficulty.  In fact, I was happy to do it.  It felt good!  I was talking about our relationship in a group that was fully supportive of it as a factual occurrence.  The whole thing was really energizing and didn't drain me at all.  We've come so far and are doing so well in so short a time, and it had become kind of lost on me that the fact we were able to get here at all is a big shining example of hope to others - as someone pointed out in the meeting.


Comments