Amazing Synchronicities

After my post yesterday, Jurgen Ziewe wrote a post about his most recent out of body experience where he was shown what we might call an artist community in the afterlife.  One of the things he wrote about was entering a room where people were smoking and drinking, and for whatever reason I found that to be a huge validation of the vision I had of Irene and I when I was doing my intention meditation.  I mean, it made me ecstatically happy and it brings me great joy to think about it.  I don't know why, but it really comforts me to know that Irene can still smoke over there if she wants to.  She thoroughly enjoyed smoking here.

I had a very nice chat with a man named Bill (oddly enough) in the Zoom Room - we just ran into each other there because I like to stay logged in to help people with the interface and to bring them up to speed on what groups are like. Turns out he has a neighbor named William and at first he thought I was him before he could see the video.

The synchronicities I experience these days just go on and on - I don't even report most of them here.  I take them to mean that I'm on the right track.  I've committed to an increased involvement in the AREI Zoom Room meetings to act as host.  I'm a little unsure about it, but committing to something new is never an easy choice.  I think with my management and organizational background I have a few skills to throw in the ring as far as helping things along and contributing.

I've got kids and family events coming pretty much all week for Thanksgiving, but I'm very, very confident in my connection with Irene now and feel like we have a very stable, secure relationship.  Getting bounced around out of my normal routine isn't going to crash me or worry me.

Comments