Irene Is Sending Me Emotional Energy!

Today started out great and then just got supercharged as the day went on.  Meditation was fantastic - it's like being in our own world, it is just so calming, the sensation of being whole and complete with my soul mate and all being so right with the world.

Towards noon I was doing some chores in a very mindful fashion, being fully present and enjoying every moment when I had this weird moment of altered consciousness where I felt like Irene was sending me a message.  It felt like I was going to get a text from her or a letter, like she wasn't in the afterlife but just away for a while.  It was almost like being in a dream for a few seconds.

As afternoon and another meditation came, I felt so happy and that buzzed, high feeling while meditation was almost overwhelming.  It felt like I was about to leave my body the whole time I sat.  After I finished I was thinking about that strange sensation earlier and it reminded me of when I was a kid and I could bring these mental skills in from my dreams to make time slow down or make me run fast. 

A little later I lay down to do some HEs, had a few and then probably napped for a few minutes.  After I got up I felt Irene so close to me it was like I could reach out and touch her, and it generated a tender, bittersweet sensation in my heart and I immediately knew what to do, like I had brought a skill back from my nap.  I channeled that energy up into my head and the semi-sad nature of it transformed into a kind of mental clarity and energy without any sadness at all.  

The urge overcame me to sit down and write on the blog and I had an epiphany - that sensation was Irene sending me her love, her energy.  She's been doing it all this time and over the course of the past few months I've been reacting to it less and less in pain and sorrow and more and more in a clear-minded gratitude and sense of closeness, telling her it's okay keep being close, I love it even if it makes me feel a little sad as well.

That's what she was telling me earlier - that sensation is her sending me emotional energy, it hits me in the heart and I can channel it up to my head to empower our connection even more - like a circuit of pure vibrational energy.  Doing that made me feel like I was on the verge of seeing her right in front of me. It's fantastic!!

Comments