Overcoming Habits Generated by Panic, Fear and Insecurity

There are a few things I should update my readers about. First, I'm no longer trying to capture EVPs via recordings.  It's just too much for me to try to keep up with right now and I honestly don't feel much of a connection to it.  I still do the hypnagogic experiences routines here and there, but I don't feel committed to doing it so often.  When I feel like doing it and it's a good time, I do it.

I do meditate every day, usually several times a day, and yoga circulatory stretches, physical exercise and prayer are still in my daily routine.  I now spend more time on AREI activities and will be doing so in the future, as I will be hosting meetings and also helping to acclimate people to the Zoom room protocols.

This is all part of the "normalization" process of our relationship.  As my confidence in our relationship has increased, I've realized that some of the things I was doing, or how often I was doing them, were habits generated by panic, fear and insecurities I've moved beyond now.  I feel like I'm getting to a much more normal, positive and productive routine and perspective.

I don't have to constantly visualize or talk to Irene any more, or feel like I am doing as much as humanly possible to increase our connection.  She is quite aware of how I feel about her; I'm perfectly aware of how she feels about me.  She has gone to extraordinary lengths to make sure of this.  As she would say, we don't have to be up under each other's rears all day long every day.

Comments