Changes In Weather, Changes In Attitude, and a Kiss

Tuesday the weather was wet, cold and humid.  My mind was pretty chaotic all day dealing with a lot of work and just not feeling that great in body, mind or spirit.  I had to fight with myself to get any work done at all.  I distracted myself by watching TV and then felt bad about wasting time.  It wasn't sadness, I just felt disconnected from our source frequency which keeps me calm and happy.  I was worried about too many things and felt sort of in a paralyzed state.

Yesterday, though, I woke up and felt absolutely great, and it lasted all day long.  I was able to work all day without feeling frustrated or rushed.  The weather had changed and it was a perfectly clear, beautiful sunny day. I was able to sit in the swing under the magnolia tree and talk with Irene a couple of times and felt amazing connection to her.

There's a feeling I get at times like this; an indescribable emotion I've talked about it before in this blog.  It's part love, part joy, and part something like appreciation, but an appreciation that carries with it the deep sense of how that appreciation was earned.  There's a depth to it that almost feels sorrowful, but in a strange, good way.

Last night I told Irene that if she could manage it and thought it wise, I'd appreciate a dream - and boy did she deliver!  The dream was of her coming down from above and kissing me - a really good, loving kiss.  I could see her clearly in the dream and felt her and the kiss just like it was real.  You can imagine how thrilled I was when I woke up!! I was like a little kid at Christmas!  I've been thanking her and telling her all morning how great it was.

Comments