New Facebook Group

Wow! I woke up today and feel so much better than I have been feeling.  I think I'm shaking my bad attitude cold bug. I can still feel the physical effects but psychologically and emotionally I feel absolutely great!  I feel so connected to Irene this morning it's totally energized me and is keeping a big stupid smile on my face.

I finished my will today, just have to take it into town to get it signed, witnessed and notarized.  As soon as I get that done I'll feel totally ready to leave this world when the time comes.  There's still a lot of stuff I can do in the meantime, but that will be taking care of my only real concern.

I recently joined a new Facebook group - Forever In Love with Our Partners who have Crossed Over.  It's a group with similar beliefs and views concerning soulmates and the afterlife.  Today I posted the following:

"Reading some other posts in other groups, it occurs to me that we in this group have a perspective that is very different from that of others. Speaking for myself, though, I've realized that finding my soul mate and knowing that we are together now and always changed me in some very fundamental ways.

I read a lot of posts that reflect the perspective, concerns and issues I had before I met Irene and before we developed/discovered our true relationship. In life we had found our way to true fulfillment and satisfaction. The issues that used to drive me and the psychology that committed me to certain behaviors simply dissipated, replaced by a sense of wholeness I found in our relationship.

Together, we are whole. It's an amazing relationship that I just don't think anyone without that kind of relationship can comprehend. Being entirely open with each other, trusting and supporting each other completely, sharing complete intimacy without any fear or worry - few people ever experience that, IMO.

Perhaps there are other ways to gain that sense of wholeness, love, acceptance and intimacy. Maybe that is what some seek and experience in higher planes nearer to Source/God. I don't know, but I do know that I am incredibly blessed and I am so very grateful to have a soul mate, to know who she is, to know what we mean to each other, to know she is here with me, and to know that we have eternity to enjoy each other as we journey forward in a limitless expanse of shared experience.

What could be better? I cannot imagine anything better than that."


Comments