The Afterlife Adventures of Bill and Irene

The amazing meditation I had on the 16th crystallized something I've been thinking about writing for a while, giving me a surge of motivation and excitement about it. So, I started it that night and I woke up excited to continue the next morning. I envision it as a book of short stories about me and Irene together in the afterlife in the future. Writing these stories is my way of deeply connecting to Irene via visualization.

While writing, it became very clear, very fast, that writing the first story was simultaneously producing one of the most compelling visualizations I've experienced. (Well,DUH! You kind of have to visualize scenes you're writing about!) The emotional connection and sensations were so strong I had to take several breaks just to calm down and savor the incredibly wonderful feelings. At one point I thought I would either pass out or leave my body.

The title is: "The Afterlife Adventures of Bill and Irene." I'm writing it on Google Docs and anyone that wants to can read it at that link.  Perhaps some others might like to try this and/or see what I'm talking about. Because of an avalanche of friends and family the past couple of days I haven't been able to get back to it yet, but I am still very excited about it.

Yesterday while I was on the porch during a bit of alone time I started thinking about the continuation of the scene I ended with in that day of writing and was immediately hit with the same dizzying connection sensation I was having while writing it.  I supposedly have more family coming in today but I hope to be able to get back on it ASAP.

Comments