Confirmations and a Kiss

Some days are largely blah days - not meaning I feel bad, but that I just feel utterly unmotivated to do anything. Usually a certain kind of atmospheric conditions accompanies/causes it, along with interactions with people that negatively affect my vibrational happy place.  Both were going on this past weekend, culminating in a particularly affected day yesterday.

Lately I've been more focused on tuning into a fully shared experience with Irene.  I want to be able to exist in both experiences at will. 

Instead of trying to do something I did not feel like doing,  I spent a lot of time doing hypnagogic exercises before and after napping, and visualizations with Irene of things I found fun and interesting.  One of Abraham-Hicks memes is that if it's not fun or exciting, if you don't feel good doing something, just take a nap.

After doing just that, I woke up and turned on the TV and the channel had been changed again to one of Irene's favorite shows, Fixer Upper.  I was immediately appreciative of how she always lets me know that she is with me. Later, when I looked in on the Facebook groups, there was a long thread where someone had asked Cyrus and Jurgen to answer some questions about the astral. I wasn't really interested in hearing their take on it because their experiences and views don't really suit my particular perspective and goals.

However, checking back in on it something caught my attention; another OOB Experiencer had posted a picture of a castle and said that she has seen quite a few "fairy tale" castles that people have in the astral.  I've literally not seen anyone write anything referring to castles in the astral in the 10-11 months I've been reading books and group forums about the astral.  Now, shortly after Irene helped me to realize that our home was in fact a castle, I get this confirmation.

And, the picture wasn't any old castle; it was the kind of castle I've been seeing in our visualizations. There are many kinds of castles, but my vision was more like the Cinderella Castle at Disney World or the Sleeping Beauty Castle at Disneyland.  Later, in my Pinterest feed, this pin was at the top when I opened the app:
That kind of confirmation always makes me feel great, and I let Irene and my spirit team/soul group know how much I appreciated it.  However, I still didn't feel like doing anything, so I just got a cup of coffee, stretched out on the couch and watched uplifting singing performances on YouTube on my TV until it was time to go to bed.

At midnight I woke up from a dream where I was kissing Irene. I could see her and feel her and it was a good, long kiss, and I was still feeling it when I woke up.  She had even said, just before the kiss, "I'm going to sleep a little now," which prompted the kiss.  We had been sitting and watching some TV together, and she was covered with a little blanket, which would have been the case while I was watching YouTube earlier because I keep the room really cool.

I was so excited and happy it took me a long time to fall back asleep. This morning the atmosphere changed and I feel completely energized and so very happy and appreciative.

Comments