Humming Birds, Eyes, and Visualizations

As most readers of this blog know, virtually every day since she crossed over Irene has drawn a version of this in the coffee I set out for her every morning:
Sometimes it's more elaborate, very rarely it's something else.  This happens regardless of if the AC is on (a few feet from the coffee table), the ceiling fan, or if there is a stand fan blowing in the room.  The flower in her cup has played a significant role in other signs she has given me over the past 10 months.  Once when I told her that she could stop if she wanted, thinking it must be a natural phenomena and that it would continue, nothing appeared in her cup the next two days until I asked her to please continue.  She was proving to me that it was her.

A few days ago I saw a hummingbird outside - one of her favorite birds.  Also, lately I've been deeply exploring our visualizations, which has become our main venue for interaction, for writing our afterlife adventure book.

Early yesterday I had noticed that the drawing seemed to be taking a different turn than usual, but I quickly forgot about it and my son, his wife and I went to see Black Panther.  Since we stay to see the credit scenes, I saw something I've never seen in a movie credit scroll: a category of credits called "VISUALIZATIONS", in really, really large letters across the middle of the screen with a handful of people listed.  That hit me as a confirmation for our current concentration on visualization techniques.

When I got home I went to get her coffee and this is what was in the cup:
I was floored. The first impression was that of an eye, which went along with the "visualizations" sign from the movie.  Then I saw hummingbird. UNBELIEVABLE!!


Comments