IT WORKED! WE DID IT!

Last night I couldn't get to sleep. I figured it was because it was so hot outside and kind of warm in the bedroom, so I was up until about midnight. I had tried about seven EVP contacts yesterday, with one just before I went to bed.

As I've shared here and in the zoom group, our main focus has been being able to have some sort of visitation/contact, while I was conscious and aware, in the visualization-hypnagogic-dream and beyond states. That's been our goal for months now, as I've been affirming it, bringing it into my daily narration, and attempting it every time I lay down for a nap or to go to sleep.

At about 3:00 a.m., one of my daughters called with some issue she was having. Again, I couldn't get back to sleep, so I stayed up talking to Irene and we wrote my earlier post together, after which I was exhausted and laid back down to do some "transdimensionalizing" with her.

I started the usual way by visualizing that I had my arms wrapped around her in bed with her facing me as we talked about our daughter's situation and what we had written earlier. The visualization, on its own, turned into the two of us sitting on a couch in a room that reminded me of both my childhood home and the house Irene was living in when I met her.

I could see her plain as day. I could see everything plain as day. We were continuing our conversation. I was fully aware that she was dead, but that I could see her as if she was actually there. I was marveling at how real it all was. I could feel everything. She must have noticed the look on my face because she stopped talking and just started looking at me.

I said. "Hey, you know what's great?" She gave me a quizzical look. I spread my arms - "We're actually having a new conversation! This is amazing!"

She must have realized I was "really" there with her, that I was conscious of what was going on, because she got this big smile on her face and she immediately moved over to me and gave me the most incredible kiss, a long, hard, passionate kiss that brought me back to this world where I opened my eyes, still feeling the kiss.

This was not a dream or a visualization - this was a fully conscious, full-sensory visit in with each other. I am totally blown away by this!!! All that we have been doing, focusing on, working towards, intending, affirming and praying for, for months, happened today!!!

Comments

  1. Congratulations! Although that word is not enough to convey my happiness/wonder/relief that someone accomplished this. You give me hope I can accomplish it also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you make us hopeful turn into a believer.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment