Tweaks to the Method

In light of our success, Irene and I have been talking about how to tailor our process.  We discussed how she might help on her end, and how I can help on mine by adjusting my affirmations and self-narrative to become more aware faster the next time I visit her.  Also, we talked about ways of keeping me in the visit longer.  I got an immediate synchronistic validation from her about how we are conceptualizing all of this - meaning, I'm actually there, in the astral, while I am participating in this experience, and she is helping me with the mental/psychological aspect of that.

We're having an insufferable heat-wave with continuous 100+ degree days. I can't take naps past noon because my bedroom air conditioner can't handle the heat and lack of humidity. My bedtime has been moved from around 8pm to well after 10pm. I'm actually amazed this occurred in the midst of all this heat, which usually undermines my capacity to do anything meaningful.

We're having a really good connection. Lots of good communication, signs, synchronicities and emotional connection. I think I actually understand exactly what is going on here. More later.

Comments