Perfect Method for Us

Am I doing enough? Too much? Am I doing it the right way? Trying too hard? Not hard enough? Am I bothering Irene? Am I too needy? Are my negative thoughts and emotions setting us back? Are they keeping us from going forward? Does she have other things to do? Am I boring her by saying the same thing over and over? Should I meditate more? Wake myself up in the middle of the night? Is that really her when I imagine her? When I feel her? What food, drink, medications or habits should I give up or take up to help? Should I try automatic writing, EVPs? How much effort should I put in them? Does Irene really want to do those things? Should I find a medium?

At one point or another, every conceivable doubt and issue has crossed my mind with regards to my transdimensional relationship with Irene. Some were very fleeting, some were more difficult to process.

IMO (in my opinion), none of what those doubts and fears refer to had as much impact on our transdimensional relationship than the worried confusion and physiological disharmony the thoughts themselves created. In Irene's words, I was over-analyzing everything whenever these thoughts would pop up.

With that said, we have turned our entire focus on that which we love, enjoy, and have the most fun with (as far as trying to increase our connection clarity): simply lying down, visualizing together, and attempting to get my consciousness to "change the channel" in order for me to astral project. The process is easy for us, it feels great by itself, it's fun to talk with her about the various states of consciousness I experience, and just like Forrest Gump's momma said: You never know what you're gonna get. So it's always an adventure. Plus, it just fits our lazy natures.

I don't worry if it is enough; if there are other things I should be doing; if my daily habits, food, drink or anything else is all conducive, nor do I doubt it's a perfectly good and sufficient path for us. I suppose I have that luxury largely because I am entirely satisfied with our relationship and this particular practice as-is, whether or not it leads to more astral visitations. I feel like we are good just like this no matter how long I have left before I "cross over".

Comments