Cooler Weather

We we tried to record our first video - an introduction to the concept of having and developing transdimensional romantic relationships - for the Love After Life FB and Zoom group yesterday. The Zoom raw file wouldn't process, so we're going to have to try again this time using a different process or by using shorter clips.  If all goes well we're going to be creating more video resources for people who find themselves in this situation.  Mary Beth - the other host and admin - and I have decided we need to devote more time to the group since we now have about 150 members.

The cooler weather has made a world of difference in my ability to do work.  Even though I wasn't feeling bad during the summer, it never fails to amaze me just how much difference cooler weather makes in my attitude and energy. I love it!

Irene and I are still going strong and doing great.  Of course I've continued with my normal habits of talking to her, having mental time with her, putting out her coffee in the morning, and doing visualizations with her every time I lay down either for a nap or at night.  She still changes the channel every now and then to her favorite shows and draws something for me in her coffee every morning.  We love watching our shows together and she finds many ways to make herself known.

Comments