Sunday, July 16, 2017 Alleviating Mournful Attachments

I had four meditation sessions yesterday, they all went great! Bought another digital book, The Realities of Heaven: Fifty Spirits Describe Your Future Home” by Miles Allen. I’m getting really good information that resonates and I think will help greatly with my attachment problems with Irene’s things and certain memories. I also think I’m getting addicted to meditating! I love it! in my 2nd meditation this morning I felt like I was trying to give birth to my astral or spirit form. Literally, about 30 minutes of me feeling like I was both pushing and pulling in an attempt to free myself from my body – a very energetic feeling, like I was working with energy. It left me almost dizzy it felt so good.

So a couple of books I’ve read now say pretty much the same thing; that we can fully and completely relive any memory of our lives here on earth, and we can remember them with others if we wish. This is a full, 3D experience; and we can also explore alternative scenarios, things we might have done but did not. Also, the thing is, we can create or have anything basically that we want in the afterlife. Many of us live in homes recreated from their earthly experience. This means that Irene has everything she wants there – she doesn’t need these things here. Her attachment to these things, and mine, are is unnecessary; we can have them or revisit them any time we want. We can revisit anyone in our lives here we want. There really is no need to be attached to things here because it is all available to us on the other side.

I was then able to go through some stuff and take it out to the trash and it didn’t bother me and that throat blockage didn’t come up yet, which it usually does in those situations. I still have to be careful, though. There have been other times that I thought I was okay only to pay a price later.

Comments