Monday, July 17, 2017 Russian Accent

I feel weirdly disconnected this morning. Had a kind of “blah” meditation (good prayer session, though), decided to drive into town and get some chores done (shopping, bank), talked to Irene during the trip. Got back and still felt blah, took a nap, felt better when I woke up, had a good meditation, but got back to feeling disconnected but in a kind of “normal” way.

Got to feeling a little worse, totally blah, had a bout of sadness, got to wanting to be able to astral travel already to visit Irene.  I searched YouTube and found a few videos about some supposed “easy” way to start astral projection. Watched them and they actually made sense and resonated. I’m going to start incorporating some astral travel exercises into my daily routine.
 
Totally weird --- I was joking with Irene that I should get a Russian mail order bride, but maybe instead that she should learn to talk with a Russian accent for when I visit her in the astral world – then a few minutes later this Russian bride spam email came in with the subject line “Irene”.  I thought that was a cute joke and I felt much better.

Comments