Finding And Tuning Into My Happy Frequency

Yesterday, I was looking at a picture of myself and Irene in a small frame on a dresser in the bedroom.  The top of my head was cut off to fit the picture in the frame but I really liked it because she has such a sweet smile in the picture.  I found myself wishing I had that picture but without it being so tightly cropped.

When I came into the office I felt a longing to look through some of our pictures that I have collected of the family that I haven't yet scanned in - there's quite a pile. I reached in to a bunch that were face down, picked them up and turned them over.  There was the exact same picture at the top of 10 or 12 pictures I had picked up, except it wasn't tightly cropped - it was the full picture. That was amazing considering we have virtually no duplicates of any pictures and that was a stack of about 70 pictures.  When Irene cropped a picture to put in a small frame, it was usually the only copy we had of that picture. It wasn't until the past couple of years that I started printing some duplicates out with a printer and I don't remember ever printing that one out.

Yesterday was a good day.  At about 4:00 I decided to see if I could find some good videos to watch about "raising" your spiritual vibration.  I dislike the term "raising" - seems kind of pejorative and judgmental. I prefer the term "tuning".  I found some videos by Teal Swan and watched a few and the one on "raising" your vibrational level seemed about right to me.  In her view, "raising your vibration" really amounted to no more than focusing on, thinking about and doing what makes you feel good and what makes you happy.  Basically, you're tuning into what makes you happy.  I found that refreshing and, unlike other information, it wasn't all about "loving unconditionally", becoming more empathic or kind in order to "raise" your vibration.   Frankly that kind of framing doesn't do anything for me and leaves me entirely unmotivated.

Tuning into what makes me happy, however, is a challenge in my case; many of the things that might normally make me happy or feel good to think about or do can actually make me sad and unhappy now.  That's one of the problems of having your main loved one die - thinking about our past, for example, can make me sad.  Cleaning up the house or organizing it can make me sad.  Music can easily make me sad.  A lot of things that would normally be fun or enjoyable are now utterly meaningless to me and feel like a waste of time.

The thought occurred to me that I might be able to combine a couple of things from the past couple of days.  First, Across the Unknown talks about using imagination to help us get out of the gate and start our path into the spiritual worlds. It doesn't matter if it's an accurate representation of what you will encounter - the point is to begin imagining being in or going to those worlds in some way.  Combining that with Teal's perspective, I realized there was something I was already doing that made me happy and was an imagining of me in the next world: imagining/envisioning myself with Irene in our astral home.

This reinforced the value of such envisioning.  When I think of Irene and I in the future together there is no sadness attached, it is only a happy experience.  Last night when I lay down before going to sleep I did a deep and long envisioning meditation of Irene and I together in the astral world, not just in our home but doing other things.  It made me so happy that I noticed at some point my face actually started hurting from smiling so much and so broadly.  I could tell at times it was my imagination, which was fine and has an important role in what I'm doing, but at other times the images and scenes took over and it was very fluid and actually very vivid even for an envisioning. This is definitely something to develop further and it seems a great tool for pushing into the astral with imagination and for tuning me into my happy frequency.

Another thing I wanted to mention was that there was a post in Zammit's FB group about being able to access the Akashic record and being able to run Matrix-like experiences about anything that has ever occurred anywhere. IOW, you could "enter", with full consciousness and awareness, an Akashic Record of any time, location and perspective and do whatever you wanted in it - for example, you and your soul mate could spend a couple of weeks in Cancun or 1920's San Francisco or be present for big historical moments.  Or you could visit other planets or stars.  Talk about an endless opportunity for adventure and learning!


Comments