How Deep Is Your Love?

Today the meditation was back to being really deep and giving me a "high", like a buzz. I also felt like my energetic inner body was trying several times to leave my physical body.  What a great sensation - it left me feeling very good.

The meditations I use primarily now start with some controlled breathing and a mental focus on the patterns in the darkness in front of my eyes.  Something that has helped me today is just setting aside any concerns about my legs or feet going to sleep - if they do, I'll just have to take a few minutes to get them working right.  Apparently just that thought has dramatically changed my comfort level.  Also, I don't worry about sitting straight up - a relaxed position leaning slightly back is fine. This has also apparently helped a lot.

After focusing on my sight, I have begun envisioning and imagining Irene's hand.  I can actually remember the sensation of what it is like to touch her hand - what her skin feels like.  Focusing on details like that, which usually lead to me being able to envision her entirely, have created some very powerful envisionings that have put me in very deep states of relaxation and a deep sense of connection to her. My main focus in doing this is employ powerful intentions for us to be together, so that universal mind is activated to bring that into reality.

Something that came into my mind this evening during meditation was the thought that Irene came here - at least in part - to experience something about me and how I felt about her.  To use an old Bee Gees song title ... "How deep is your love?" I think that's the experience she wanted to have to hold onto forever in our life on the other side - being able to see and experience that I would be there for her no matter what, that I would fight through anything to stay with her and keep us together through all the challenges in our life ... and even after her death.

No doubt she was here for more than that, but I can see that as being the reason behind certain key aspects of the framework of our lives and some big experiences that occurred, including both when we met and how she left.  It makes me feel good that we nailed it on both of those things - my reasons for coming here and at least a big one of hers.

We really did good! I feel like these experiences will really, truly enhance our afterlife relationship and experience. How could they not?

Comments