Ramping Up My Astral Projection Initiative

Today I added a new practice to my routine.  It will be daily attempts to astral project from a lying-down position using a technique I'll be posting as permanent blog page.  Since I usually wake up at around four in the morning, it's easy for me to take a nap in the early afternoon, so I'll be primed to try this "falling asleep" astral projection technique, which is similar to others I've read about and have seen on videos, every day at a regular time.  I'll also be doing this when I go to bed for the night, and then perhaps I'll have opportunities while sleeping and/or dreaming.

It's not complicated and it doesn't require any special tricks, positions or techniques - it's really just about maintaining your consciousness and keeping focus while your body shuts down the way it normally does when you go to sleep.  After I wrote yesterday about attempting astral projection to try and connect better with Irene, this morning Dillon Glover provided a very clear and concise description of how to do it which I immediately connected with since it was exactly what I have resonated with from other sources.

As I wrote yesterday, I'm using some lucid-dreaming techniques I gathered from my youth and Cyrus Kirkpatrick's book to add to the mix should I find myself in a conscious state while sleeping or dreaming.  I'll put all of this, along with some precautionary techniques and some personal notes, on the new astral projection page as soon as I can.

I think one of the benefits of my new mental discipline techniques might be being able to envision Irene better and for longer continuous streams. It doesn't seem so jumpy or difficult.  This afternoon I envisioned her very easily sitting cross legged with me both during meditation and when I lay down, and I could see her face and form clearly and for several seconds. I hope this continues to improve!


(Important Note: Blog entries from April 11, 2071 to September 16, 2017 chronicle my journey after the death of my wife, Irene, forward through the intense pain and sorrow of losing my soul mate to defeating grief and regaining our happy, loving relationship. September 16 marks the beginning of the second phase of our journey - chronicling our continued effort to increase our connection across the veil and also to share this journey with others.)

Comments