Video Conference Meeting & a Dream of Irene

Sunday I got to meet several people associated with AREI and in that Facebook group in an international video conference.  What a surreal experience. I'm still trying to re-orient myself after that and another busy weekend with the family.  I'm going to be learning how to be a facilitator for such groups in the future.  Right now they are regularly scheduled for early Sunday mornings my time.  It's really interesting to have conversations with completely sincere people about things like mediumship, the afterlife, NDEs and OOBEs ... it normalizes a whole set of concepts and experiences in a way that's difficult to achieve without that kind of group-based psychological and emotional support.

This morning I had a dream of Irene. It was only a few moments, but I did get to hear her voice and see her pretty clearly.  She looked to be 35-40.  I was so happy when I woke up!  It seems that adding the HE practice to my daily process, and establishing that first meditation of the day as the intention-setting one, is helping to both generate dreams and HEs (hypnagogic experiences) of Irene and helping me to remember them. I'm very encouraged about this pursuit.

I do need to start doing more affirmations on focus, attention, and doing the things I truly want to do so that I can overcome my growing tendency to give in to distractions.  Last night I spent two and a half hours on Facebook and looking over articles on the internet for no real reason, when I would much rather have spent that time having HE's before falling asleep.  Although I did have the dream, still I really enjoy doing those HEs and I feel like they are really priming me for further and better alternate-consciousness adventures.  I also like drifting of during those times talking to Irene.

Today during my afternoon HE attempt I had two or three HEs of Irene.  I also thought I had something on the EVP but I did another recording with the same background youtube "tropical island" video playing in the back ground and heard the same thing again.  Not ruling it out, but told the spirit team that it's got to come in clearer and stick out more from the recording. 





Comments