Why Do We Doubt?

I had another exhausting day yesterday with family - good, but exhausting.  I get hit with way too many frequencies and basically end up needing to isolate myself, but at least now it's back to the usual impact and I don't have to constantly worry about crashing or having emotional "attacks" during such events.

Today has been very interesting.  I lay down a couple of times for astral projection attempts while falling asleep and began trying to focus on the semi-dream imagery that would begin to play out as I was drifting off.  It was hard to remember what was going on in those scenarios when I would pull myself awake.  The second time I lay down to do this there were a couple of things that stood out - one was when someone in my field of view said "Let me give you this" and walked over to  hand me something. It looked like a small square piece of plastic in their palm.  Another time someone asked very clearly "Why do we doubt?" 

Putting it in terms of frequencies, it seemed like my capacity to remember things relied on being in that particular frequency, which would explain why we don't remember our astral lives or why many of us don't remember our dreams. Many say we all astral travel when we sleep, which seems to be another aspect of this.

To be in this world and function you have to match this frequency pretty closely, but evidence tells us that people can go to all sorts of other dimensions and still keep those memories when here.  People that astral project do this all the time.  Many people who have had near death experiences have done this.  The question is, why is it so hard for most people to be able to hold on to their dream and out-of-body experiences if this goes on virtually every night?  Why is it hard for so many people to experience their loved ones after they have crossed over, and for others it is rather easy?

I would think the answer would lie in becoming a frequency that can carry such information, or tuning into a self-identity and world experience where one can do this.  Does it have to do with doubt?  I'm thinking a lot about that question, largely because a lot of people in the afterlife groups express so much doubt and are always looking for external verification.

Comments