Automatic Writing

Wow, has a week really gone by? I think that's the longest I've gone without posting here. To tell you the truth, it often feels to me that my experiences are so "normal" now that it doesn't occur to me to write it down in the blog.

My meditations lately have been fantastic. I immediately get tuned in and feel like I'm coming out of my body. The visualizations are really great as well. Lately I've been including Pico and Marley, our dogs, in the visualization because it came to my attention they were feeling left out. I never even considered the notion that my visualization could actually draw them into our experience. That's pretty mind blowing. It kind of broadens the scope of what can be accomplished via visualization.

I'm co-hosting an automatic writing group for AREI zoom rooms. As part of that, I read up on what automatic writing was - I really had no idea. Come to find out, virtually everything I write about in terms of existential philosophy, reality frameworks, etc. is ... automatic writing! Usually I am presented with a question or some kind of information, I start writing and this stuff just starts pouring out of me. After I'm done, I marvel at the content. 

I have called this "tapping into information" before - that's the model I used. I can tune into information and process it while I'm writing. I can do this same kind of thing in other arenas as well - like art, design, and aspects of my job. Here's an example, after a question had come up in an afterlife Facebook group:

I just want to comment a bit on the idea of "whether or not" something is "really" our loved ones, or if it is "just" our hope and imagination. 

Hope, intuition and imagination are so much more than what we normally give them cre
dit for. It is said that intuition is a basic sixth sense in the astral, as apparent and as informative as sight. Hope and imagination are actual energies that tune us in spiritual actualities. Please note the difference between "trying to create" and "tuning in to"; with hope and imagination we are not trying to create something out of nothing, but rather are tuning into that which already exists.

Everything you hope for and imagine already exists (infinite potential of source); our hearts are already tuned into that and we experience that connection as hope or yearning in our hearts, and as we let it, our intuition. You are not "making stuff up" out of "wishful thinking"; that is our own insecurity, doubt and modern social training.These sensations are as real as sight, sound and touch, informing us of a reality we aren't yet quite able to bring into focus, or are not yet willing to fully accept because of our doubts and fears.

You are absolutely 100% connected to source, spirit and your loved one by the greatest power in existence - love. Your loved one is mentally intermingled with you - when you think, "was that you?" - you already know the answer; the answer is revealed by your hope and yearning connection, by the very intuition that led you to ask that question at that time in the first place.

When you talk with them in your mind, it may seem like you are supplying the answers out of hope, imagination and yearning - of course we are, but our understanding of what those things are (generally speaking) is defined by a society that doesn't understand **what** those things are. Those things are actual connections, actual senses, and are actually gathering information from what we call "spirit" and our loved ones.

 I hadn't thought of any of that before I started writing, and it all came out, but that's how it usually is for me - I see a question or a statement that attracts me on some gut level, and then I start writing in response and then I'm basically laughing at, in some kind of delight, at what I just wrote, because I'd  never even thought of it before.

Now, as to where the "answer" comes from - I don't know.  Higher self? Subconscious? Spirit guides? Other entities?  I don't know.

Roberta Grimes interviewed me for Seek Reality radio Monday.  I thought it went great and so did she.  As soon as it becomes available on podcast, which should be the 29th, I'll put up a link to it.  I have to say that Roberta was absolutely great and we had a very good time.

Sorry about the long break! 

Comments