Reflecting on How Good This All Is

This post is really more for myself than anything else, just to come back and be able to read at some point.

I am incredibly happy, satisfied and excited.  When I think about what I was like just a year or so ago, I feel like we've achieved the impossible.  I'm perfectly content, I feel completely whole, our transdimensional relationship feels completely natural.  It all feels so normal now - our talks, our visualizations, her signs, the synchronicities - it literally feels like we are together again, physiologically, mentally, emotionally. 

It feels better now than when she was here physically because I know what the future holds for us.  I know what we (Irene and I) are doing here and why we are doing it.  I'm totally satisfied intellectually about the nature of our existence and relationship, why we took on this Earthly experience, and why we may do so again in the future.  My heart is full.  I'm happy.  I am in daily, amazed appreciation of the sheer magnificence of it all.  I literally cannot imagine anything more perfect, more astounding, more limitless or endless.  It all makes perfect sense in a way no other perspective I've encountered or developed has.

Further than that, it makes sense of everything else.  Everyone's experiences. All perspectives. It's like a cosmic rosetta stone has been opened in my mind that explains literally everything (well, at least in principle) and has shown me that Irene and I are on the most amazing adventure - and it is just one out of countless such adventures we have gone on together and will go on together in the future.

I am so at peace with other people having their own kinds of experiences now, because I know their experiences in no way mean anything unwanted about my experience with Irene.  Whatever we will experience is entirely up to us.  Entirely. Whatever anyone else wants to experience is entirely up to them - and it's not my job or purpose to try and talk anyone out of their experience. It's all perfect as-is.

I am SO very grateful to anyone and everyone who has helped me get to this point.  It's like Irene and have made it up the steep climb and are standing on the top of a mountain looking out over the most incredible world imaginable, and it's all ours to experience endlessly together.

Comments