Thursday, June 1, 2017 It's Like a Vacation. No, Really.

I had a dream about Irene last night, only lasted a few seconds but it was still more than the other 4 where she appeared for only a second or two. I was in charge of throwing trash out of the house (this was like my mother’s house on 30th street) and had big bags of trash outside. I also helped the neighbor carry some of her trash out – or was it all her trash? I don’t quite remember. I was with some other guy who said that Irene said she was going to get rid of the trash and that I needed to help. Anyway we walked outside to check on things and Irene was outside in her overall shorts, about the age I met her, doing some gardening around where that big tree used to be in my mother’s front yard, said something like “you’re the undertaker” somehow meaning it was my job to get rid of the trash? Or the old stuff? Or the dead stuff? - while she was working on planting the new stuff. Anyway I was so excited to see her and hear her voice I woke up.

Had a really good session, new meditating technique visualizing myself in sunny field like the book I downloaded suggested, Irene was there too, easily visualized Irene and I together there and walking around in some cool afterlife city both of us looking like we do in our wedding pictures. It was a very good experience.

Decided to change my diet and eliminate all heavy foods as advised in many spiritual doctrines I’ve read about over the years to help with my focus and in raising my vibrational level. So I’m going back to eating primarily stir-fry veggies, rice, tofu, guacamole, and some chicken and maybe fish. I’m not going to be a fanatic about it when I’m with others, but I really do have to watch what I eat so I don’t get dragged down by heavy food. I want to do all I can to better interact with Irene, my spirit guides if I have any, better receive any input from God, and to be more alert and have more energy while I’m here. I don't like feeling sleepy and sluggish after eating, it takes up too much of my day just to get back to an alert state where I can work or meditate.

I just went on this hilarious comedy rant about this whole situation, after which I felt so connected, happy, and joyful that it was utter bliss. I was talking about who the f*** ever thought coming here was a good idea in the first place? Have they ever even been here? Seriously? I want to file a complaint! This is some bullshit. Somebody must have lied to me to get me enrolled in this crap. Trying to think of a good reason why anyone would ever come to this world from heaven, came up with hilarious scenarios that might explain it, imagining an Earth recruiter like a military recruiter promising all kinds of BS just to get people to sign up.  "Rich? Sure, you'll be rich and famous.  No, no, you'll age gracefully.  Very little pain at all, you'll love it! It's like a vacation, really. An exciting adventure!". 

Went out to mow the lawn, Irene’s yellow and black butterfly flew and landed right in front of me, when I was done mowing the lawn it did the same thing.

Got the big new poster of Irene, put it up and immediately knew I had to throw it out. It caused a big crash. It didn’t affect me at all the way I thought It would. Funny how I can look at the same pictures all day in my ipad as I work and they only make me feel great. Decided to get some smaller pictures made using those images. Had one of my few remaining bottom teeth pulled today. I don’t like that all the discomfort distracts me – it makes me nervous. Didn’t get to eat before, decided I’ll go shopping tomorrow for food as it was late and I’ll just skip eating today.

Comments