Sunday, July 9, 2017 Getting Closer and Gaining Confidence

Had an amazing session this morning.  Before I meditated, I received 3 messages from Irene that we are in total agreement about my meditating as if we are doing it together, using terms like “we” and “us”.  Throughout our time together here Irene would always say that as long as she and I were in sync and on the same page, we could do anything and create anything.  We talked about it several times, about how everything (including us) changed when we got together, and how many things happened like magic for us as long as we in harmony.

Last night I wondered what we could have accomplished had we actually prayed and made our affirmations together - out loud, as we are doing now.

This morning, when I start my meditation affirmations it is in a dual voice in my head – I could “hear” her voice in perfect unison with mine.  I noticed that there was a new affirmation that wasn’t part of my usual affirmation list and felt it was something she was adding to the session, which was really cool. Just a couple of minutes after I started to meditate my head and heart were just filled with this amazing sense of peace, love, connectedness and joy – it built up quickly and brought tears to my eyes.  I continued on for about 30 minutes in what seemed to me a state of meditation very close to Irene and our goal of being together in perfect clarity, feeling so good during the whole time.

After the session there were more signals that this was indeed the way to go forward and that I should just trust that I’m in sync with her efforts and desires.

I want to note that I am so very grateful to Irene, my spirit guide(s), my guardian angel, and my spirit team for bringing me through such a difficult time; after reading in the grief support group about what others are going through, and have been going through for years, I realize I am very, very blessed to be having this kind of experience after Irene passed over.  I almost feel guilty about it, and I want to let others know that yes, I love Irene with all my heart, mind and soul.  She is everything to me.  I am utterly amazed at how well all this has gone so far since she passed.  I’m deeply grateful every day that I have apparently been showered with signs, messages and help and relief.  I have a great support group both here and “over there” and I would certainly be a complete wreck without them.

So, this is really exciting.  When I sat down for my afternoon meditation, I was thinking that if we had really made progress this morning in getting through a barrier, Irene and I, working together, should be able to pick up where we left off and continue our deeply intimate and very close affirmation meditation.  Almost immediately after I said my protection prayer and set our intention I was in a deep, almost dizzying state with a charged love connection between us.  She popped in my head with a look I had never envisioned before with a playful smile on her face. This was not a hyper-real vision, but just a regular “in your mind” image, but it really affected me emotionally – I burst into a big smile and my heart lept and I laughed.


Ivori and Emanuel came by and she didn’t bring Irene up and I decided not to bring her up unless she asked.  We went the entire visit without talking about her, and I was okay with it.  Apparently I don’t need as much of that kind of support and apparently it doesn’t bother me as much – at least not today.  I’m much more satisfied and supported by this internal connection I seem to have going with her during meditation. It’s really exciting to me and I don’t feel like I need to share it with others in order to gain exterior support.

Comments