Feeling Very Confident

Today has been a really great day so far. I woke up feeling fantastic - whole, complete, totally connected to Irene, happy, enthusiastic with our progress and confident we will soon be able to actually visit with each other.  I did my morning meditation on the loveseat instead of the couch and it was immediately more comfortable than my couch position, my legs and feet did not go to sleep, and it was a very deep meditation.  I was able to visualize a very good intention of visiting Irene with good emotional quality.  It felt like I would, at some point, simply find myself with her in perfect clarity.

This confidence in us and our ability to make our reality come into being feel so good and is so different from what I was feeling before I got the answer to my "why am I here" question.  I'm so very appreciative of my situation where I can pursue this goal to my heart's content without significant interference.  It's really amazing that when you think that it's only been about 4 months and overall, on a daily basis, we do so good as far as my emotional balance and sense of direction and accomplishment in moving towards our goal.  So much has happened along the way

The discussion of a "soul phone" came up in the Zammit group and I found a website where a group is actually working on that very thing right now.  I take this as encouragement and a marker that we (Irene and I) are indeed moving towards the goal we desire.

Another meditation later, this one short, but still deep and such a good electric, light feeling, but at the same time it feels like I'm deep in the relaxation vortex. Another good intention visualization of Irene.  I've been collecting images that I feel are like our home in the afterlife from image searches.  At some point I'll collect them on a page here.

Later, another meditation, at the end of this one I feel like I'm on some sort of drug.  High as a kite! Wow!  Same electric sensation and deep relaxation vortex.

Comments