Getting Buzzed From Meditating

Yesterday's meditations were amazing in that they felt so deep and gave me such a buzzed, "leaving my body" sensation.  This morning I guess the weather pressure has changed because I don't feel brain fried - I feel great!  It's just crazy how different one day can feel from the next even though nothing has changed with regards to what I know and what my views are.

This morning irene let me know that some of what I feel doesn't start with me - that she gets to missing me as well in the same way - I'm not "with her" in a tangible sense, even if she can sense me and see me better than I can see her.  Some of the time I'm feeling her missing me.  I realize that even if we were both in the physical and I could talk to her or even video chat, I'd still miss her terribly, which makes me wonder if even being able to visit her tangibly in the astral would put an end to all such feelings.  I suppose it would depend on how often I could do it and how "real" the communication/interaction felt.

The meditation is still producing the deep relaxation and buzzed sensation today.  Almost as soon as I start meditation I'm immediately, deeply relaxed and have the very calming sense that Irene is with me.  From there I do a little intention setting, some affirmations, then some imagining/envisioning.  By the time I'm done I feel as high as a kite and that lasts for a few minutes even after I stop.

I've been spending less time looking at videos and immersing myself in afterlife literature.  I'm not sure what else I am going to get out of such support.  I feel like you can't really "learn" a bunch of specifics about the afterlife unless you start adopting someone else's manifestation and perspective, which I don't want to do.  I think I've gotten all the support I need as far as confirmation about all the fundamental aspects of the afterlife that are important to me. Now it's really more about personal contact and information directly from Irene and my spirit guides and making those connections and interactions as clear as possible.

I'm confident in my daily routine - setting intentions, using affirmation and prayer, meditating, imagining and envisioning. Although it is just my part of team effort, I can't lose sight of the fact that what it has produced in my life in a very short time is remarkable.  



Comments