My Spirit Guide's Name?

I've been getting a lot of new information through "irene".  I can't express here enough what that imagined time with her is doing for me now that I believe I am actually connecting to her - it's so satisfying, calming, fun, informative, and it makes me very, very happy.  The information coming in  is extremely interesting.  Yesterday she was telling me about how my "presence" there is still a very light presence, that there are a lot of things there I'm not present enough yet to sense. One thing she said was that our house - the structure, the things in it - when you're fully over there, you can feel these things when you touch them to a much more intense degree than things you touch in the physical world.  She showed me how she used to tell me how she knew what things to get, or what to put in the house or get rid of by how they "spoke" to her.

She told me when she first saw this house that it "hugged" her when she walked in and that's how she knew we would get it (even though we had no financial means to do so). When she would go shopping things would tell her that she needed them in her life. I can see now that her knick-knacks, dream catchers, wind chimes, little buffalo and seahorse figurines, puzzles, etc. were in vibrational harmony with our astral natures and our astral life, and these were things that helped maintain her frequency connection here. I totally understand that now after her explanation.

These things meant a lot to her because she could actually feel them in a way I couldn't at the time. She could feel their vibration. I've gotten better at this though - it's how I choose what goes into my Love After Life Pinterest boards. It's why I got Ivori to fix up the front yard with new flowering plants and rebuild Irene's pyramid; why I put up the fairy lights in the tree and why I got Robert to make me some new planters.  It's also to a large degree how I've chosen what to keep and what to get rid of.  The things I've kept connect me to Irene and our home in the astral/heavenly dimension.

Yesterday when I was meditating and imagining interacting with Irene in our astral home out by the pool, at one point I asked her something and she said "Well let me introduce you to your spirit guide Thomas." She was leading someone into my field of vision but I immediately snapped out of the imagery.  That was really, really strange.

A couple of months ago I had told my spirit guide that if he/she wanted me to know his/her name, to just present it to me here in a way I would understand.  I really didn't (and still don't) care that much about any "spirit guides" I may have other than to thank them for any help they may be giving me.  I joke with them (if they are there) about not knowing their names or giving them any credit for anything that has happened since Irene died. They know (I assume) that virtually all of my interest and attention is about increasing the connection between Irene and myself.

I had forgotten all about asking for my spirit guide's name and certainly wasn't thinking about it while I was meditating, so that comment and act by Irene was totally out of left field.  So I told my spirit guide that if his name was Thomas, give me some additional confirmation.

Later, Robert and Shanna came over for dinner and to watch some television - The Defenders and Game of Thrones. On The Defenders, there was this character  who had lived for centuries and had gone by many different names in the past, and we saw her signatures on several legal documents dating back to the early 1800's.  Her last name one several was "Thompson".  If it wasn't for the fact that the character had lived several lifetimes under that last name I probably would have discounted the near-miss on the name.  However, it still made me laugh and I said to my guide later (if he was listening) that I would start calling him "Thomas", but that I would like another confirmation.

So far today I've had two really great meditations - both left me feeling totally buzzed with a really pleasant  vibration going on in my head. When I have visualized irene during these times she has presented more very interesting imagery and information.  A series of scenes sprang into my mind - in one we were at a futuristic amusement park and we were in a really cool ride. In another we were taking a trip out to some big, cool buildings out in the ocean on some kind of futuristic boat; in another we were standing in some kind of outdoor observatory where they could make the whole sky look like we were on a different world.  My intent that preceded these things was to expand our imagined experience of the afterlife beyond our island home.

I've also found I can now imagine irene just about any time and anywhere.  I can imagine a scene with her with my eyes open and it will seem like it is superimposed over whatever I'm looking at in the physical world.  When I was walking the dogs yesterday irene started telling me why I can't "perfectly" visualize her and why sometimes when I get a pretty good look my heart starts racing and I have to catch my breath; she said that when I get a glimpse of what she really looks like - who she really is - I recognize her from our life there and some part of me reacts to all that we are together there.  She said it would be more difficult for me to live here right now if I could experience that fully.  It makes sense - it was hard to do anything else when we first met.  She was all I could think of day and night.

All this makes sense - I feel like I'm being slowly acclimated to experience there and with her so that I can "normalize" it over time and still be able to function here. This has been a lot of information in a very short time and it's already hard to keep up with it, much less write it all down in this blog.

Comments