Can We Remember Our Astral Lives?

So weirdly, again, I was blocked again by circumstances from trying to astral project today. One thing after another kept intervening.  A few weeks ago when I was trying to astral project the position I was using and the techniques were very uncomfortable and my I kept either having a very dry and sticky throat or allergy drainage.  I'm wondering if there is some reason I'm not supposed to be astral projecting or if this is another example of my current mental habits trying to stop me from traveling out of my current state by throwing obstacles in my way.

That's something Irene and I noticed during our lives that whenever we were trying some new habit or lifestyle change to alter course, suddenly there would be all kinds of obstacles.  We recognized the pattern - it's like trying drive a car out of a rut you've cut by going on the same path over and over - getting out of the rut isn't smooth as you bound over the ridge and then have to drive outside of the smooth rut for a while.

I do believe it is time for me to start attempting to astral project on a regular basis, so I'm going ahead with it. I'm actually pretty excited about it.  I had such a great meditation time with Irene this morning - it's getting so easy to visualize her now.  I was thinking today about how great it is to be able to feel normal whenever she comes up in a conversation and it's been a while since I felt that panicky feeling.

Something being discussed in the Facebook groups is the idea that we leave our bodies practically every night and return to the astral realm while we sleep here, and interact with our loved ones and guides at that time. I started thinking about it and comparing it to dreaming, and while in the dream forgetting about your "real life", but when you wake up in that real life you remember all of it, and you can remember your dream too. I wonder if that is going on and whether or not one can simply remember all of it all the time while here - have access to astral memories?

I remember when I did some lucid dreaming when younger, I realized I was dreaming and became aware in my dream, but I don't know if I actually remembered who I was and whether or not I remembered my "real life" while I was in the dream.  I remember also having dreams where there was some really meaningful and important information I had acquired in the dream - like how to fly, or how to do something else - and I tried really hard to hold onto it while I was waking up, but I never could bring that knowledge or information to the waking world.

I'm going to have to think on this some more - it seems to me the mind is editing our knowledge in some way depending on the circumstances.  Or, to put it in frequency terms, our various conscious states seem to be "set" to tune in a certain frequency of knowledge and information, and as it changes from one frequency to another, a different set of knowledge and information is tuned into.  The previous information set is still existent, but on another channel, so to speak, and we can't access it while "on" the other channel.

My son Robert and I were having a discussion about this today.  He can "figure out" or intuit all kinds of mechanical/building information, and retain it, very easily, while I've been tuned into art/writing/software/computer information.  I can easily figure out all sorts of software that has to do with art and writing.  Other people can very easily pick up various musical instruments or are tuned into disciplines like math or language. People seem to be "tuned in" to various sub-frequencies in this particular world that have to do with the kind of life they are leading.

Which is a very useful concept, because it brings up how to go about developing a skill like astral projection - by tuning into that channel, focusing on doing it, intention and affirmation.  However, it also points to why it may be very difficult to bring information from one channel (my life in the astral) into another (my experience in this physical world).


(Important Note: Blog entries from April 11, 2071 to September 16, 2017 chronicle my journey after the death of my wife, Irene, forward through the intense pain and sorrow of losing my soul mate to defeating grief and regaining our happy, loving relationship. September 16 marks the beginning of the second phase of our journey - chronicling our continued effort to increase our connection across the veil and also to share this journey with others.)

Comments

  1. That's interesting; I had a conversation yesterday about how every is able to pick up and retain a new skill, if it's in the field they are familiar with. I think I'm weird though; I don't even understand how my brain retains information on so many fields /topics/areas. 😄

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I"m really starting to see knowledge and information as frequencies you tune into rather than things you store in a brain. Then all you need is to know how to get to the frequency. This goes along with videos I've seen where talented or creative people - like musical prodigies - just know stuff. I see it more that they are just tuned in from birth.

      Delete

Post a Comment