EVP, or Electronic Voice Phenomena

Sort of a regular day today, although I've had a bit of a negative attitude.  I asked Irene if she was interested in doing EVP, or Electronic Voice Phenomena techniques (recording "white noise" for transdimensional communication).  I got a couple of iffy signals back.  I decided that it wasn't a big deal to try since I can upload recordings from my iPad directly to google drive and then they'll be available on my drive to open with Adobe Audition.  I'm kind of ambivalent about it today.  On the one hand, I'm pretty happy about where we're at, relationship-wise and with my own emotional state, and I'm resistant to doing something that might set me back.

On the other hand, I'm really more interested in getting to a point where we can have a full-blown visitation.  I'm not that enthused about poring over hours of recordings to see if I can find Irene's voice, although I must say that would be pretty cool.  The only thing is, I know we have a very special kind of energy when we are together and in sync with what we're doing - it's how we created so much in this world out of nothing but faith and love.

Additionally, Irene has already show she's capable of so much - changing recorded TV, making allen wrenches appear - which reminds me is not the first time in our lives things we needed or wanted just appeared out of thin air. While smoking my second cigarette out on the front swing, I realize my attitude is really just about being impatient.  I'm sure she finds that ironic, considering she was always the impatient one in our relationship.  At times we had to go through years of positive thinking and affirmations and prayers, but amazing things have always happened.  Taking into account all the miraculous things we've been able to make happen over the years, and having the evidence of what Irene has been able to do since passing over - why not try some of these things to see if she can communicate that way?  There's really nothing to lose.

So I'm going to start doing that and probably leave the iPad drawing app running some as well to see what we can do.  In any event, it's all part of the intention to deepen our communication, so it should be good just as additional physical intention ritual.


Comments

Post a Comment