Sleeping and Dreaming to the Astral Plane

Another great day yesterday, another great morning this morning!  I sat on the back patio this morning and said my prayers, smoked my morning cigarette and talked with irene.  A few short weeks ago I would have thought this kind of easy, normal feeling would either not be possible or would be somehow hurtful or disappointing, but I see that was only my own fear and insecurity.  Irene and I had a very fun, easy relationship while she was here - no drama, no need to make big issues out of anything. Well, that's where we had been for the last ten or twelve years. Before that there was the usual stuff most couple go through, especially when pre-existing children were involved.

There's no reason this new form of our relationship cannot be as fun, easy and fulfilling, without me cooking it up with drama or tears or insecurities.  There is a very special, very warm and intimate quality to being able to speak to each other mentally that is an intensification of the connection we had while she was on this side.  I know she can feel what is in my heart now, better than before, and I find it very gratifying that now she absolutely knows what I feel for her.

I started writing another book that has to do with what I'm doing here, but I'm not going to talk too much about that until I see how it goes and how I feel about it.

The kids have been up all this weekend and it's great. Irene and I are really enjoying it.  This is so far removed from when I was fearing the crash that would come afterward whenever they visited.

--------------

It's evening and all the kids have left.  I had some time in the afternoon to read on Cyrus Kirkpatrick's book, Life After Death, and there was a lot of very helpful information about astral projection and dreams and how they are related.  My perspective on how to go about astral projection is pretty spot on as far as focusing on it when I am falling asleep or if I find myself in a dream or dream-like state.

I remember back when I was younger and I would lucid dream. As soon as I realized I was dreaming I would abandon whatever it was that I was doing in the dream and fly off.  I remember this one dream where I was driving someone around in a car, and I had read the billboard on the side of the road, looked away and looked back, and it had changed.  Without even stopping the car I opened the door and flew away.

If I can find some conscious awareness as I fall asleep or in a dream, I'm hoping I can remember to gather my consciousness up and try to open up my astral vision or better yet leave my body and get to wherever Irene is.


(Important Note: Blog entries from April 11, 2071 to September 16, 2017 chronicle my journey after the death of my wife, Irene, forward through the intense pain and sorrow of losing my soul mate to defeating grief and regaining our happy, loving relationship. September 16 marks the beginning of the second phase of our journey - chronicling our continued effort to increase our connection across the veil and also to share this journey with others.)

Comments