Snakes and Gratitude

Yesterday I watched a few minutes of a movie that reminded me of that documentary about kids in Indonesia who dig snakes out of holes all day to sell for enough money for food for their families.  Talk about putting me in an attitude of gratitude and appreciation!  When I think I could have been dealing with the passing of my wife and having to do something like that all day long just to survive and no air conditioning or central heat and not have enough food and not have instant access to books and videos, etc. ... it kind of makes any self-pity or sorrow on my part seem laughably self-indulgent.

So, boy, yeah, I had a big prayer of gratitude this morning.

Also yesterday I was thinking I needed to find something else to read to keep using that method of tuning in to the frequency state I want. This morning in the Afterlife group, I found that Cyrus had posted a list of books to read on the subject, and others had contributed quite a few books. Someone suggested one personally to me so I bought that at Amazon for my iPad.  What a great time to be alive - when I need or want to read or view something, I have it almost instantly. Crazy!  It draws such a parallel to what some have reported about the afterlife, like the woman who says her hot tea simply appears in a cup in her home when she wants it.  

I tested to see if I could make myself dream about something and remember it by keeping it on my mind yesterday. It had nothing to do with Irene, I just wanted to see if I could do it.  It didn't happen.  This is what makes that dream so out of the ordinary - normally I can't remember anything I dream, and I certainly cannot program what I want to dream or else I'd be dreaming about Irene every night.  For me to have that dream and see her so vividly and it be in direct response to my question, and to give me an answer I really didn't want at the time (giving her truck to one of our grandchildren), and for me to actually remember it - all very, very out of the ordinary.

The thing is, if it can be done, why is that really the only such dream I've had that I remember? While I have had dreams that I remember very rarely and I've written about them here, none of them seemed to be a direct response to a request for contact or guidance.  The dream where I was thinking about buying a computer was relevant to my life at the time, but I hadn't asked for any guidance. However, I have faith that there's a reason for all this being the way it is, and unfolding the way it is.

I've really figured something out today; when I first start feeling a little foggy mentally, I need to go right to bed and lay down.  I did that twice today and may or may not have dozed off, I don't remember, but got up feeling totally refreshed and ready to go back to work. Plus I feel like I'm getting closer to connecting to the astral and Irene after laying down and then again when I apparently wake up or start feeling refreshed.  Materials I've read have said that such "nap times", both when you lay down and after you wake but before you get up, are great times to try and astral project.  It's really very pleasant and feels like I'm going in the right direction and it solves my ongoing issue of mental alertness and how much I can work during a day.

What a great situation to be in where I can just stop and take a nap any time I want and get totally refreshed.

Comments

  1. Sometimes I'll go to YouTube and watch videos, that will help put my mind / thinking , back on a positive path 😀

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment