A "Trust The Process" Kind of Day

That information from yesterday and the atmosphere doing tricks here has me out of sorts.  I feel like my frequency is just a bit off.  Maybe things are sorting themselves out.  I don't really even like to think about that information because it just bogs my head down with trying to organize what it al means.

Today I focused on more simple lines of thought - like trust the process.  Meditate, pray, intend, affirm, do things that need to be done, let god and the universe and my soul team take care of everything else.  My job is to focus on what I want, do what that intention brings me to do, and don't get in the way or sabotage the process.  Sometimes the best thing to do is just concentrate on the basics and your job and let everything else sort itself out.

That in itself can be a difficult task.  Some days just need to be gotten through without beating myself up as if there was more I could do.  Time to read my reminders and find new pins on Pinterest I resonate with."

Comments