Finished the Book!

I finished the first draft of my book, Transdimensional Love and I'm preparing it for a round of proofreading, editing and criticism.  It shouldn't be much longer before it is ready to be posted here since it is very concise and gets right to the process I used to overcome grief and reclaim my happy, satisfying relationship with Irene.

Today was pretty much an all-kids day so there wasn't much time to meditate or work, and my routine was thrown way off without any naps, but even around my danger hour of 6:00 pm I was pretty much okay.  That's about when I able to meditate for the second time, the first one coming early this morning.  All in all I feel pretty good and I know Irene is happy about my spending the day with the kids.  I am looking forward to another astral projection attempt as I fall asleep here in a bit; that half-conscious state is becoming a good source of feeling connected.

The main focus for me now is focusing on the positive empowerment of our frequency and not letting discordant frequencies interfere with what we are continuing to create. I am really tired now, so time to go smoke my last cigarette and hit the sack.

I wish all of you happiness, joy and comfort!

Comments