Why Do We Doubt? Part 2

During a great meditation this morning irene and I were talking about the way I always try to frame things into "conceptual frameworks" so I can understand things better intellectually.  I had been reading some comments in the afterlife groups about the difficulties in interacting with loved ones who have crossed over and also about our "multidimensional" nature.

Our "multidimensional nature" has always been a thorny subject with me.  If this is some "small part" of my consciousness, it pisses me off to think that some other or "higher" aspect of my consciousness is enjoying interacting with Irene while this part of my consciousness  is stuck here using imagination, visualization and meditation to have contact with her, having occasional and minor doubts that even these experiences are "true".

So we come back to what someone said in my "drifting off" state yesterday.

"Why do we doubt?"

Irene kept making a point by asking me if I doubted that what I was "imagining" with her was real. "Do you think this isn't real?" she asked after kissing me. The scene changed and she waved her hand over the view from a balcony, "Or this?"

"Does it cause you to doubt because what we are doing can change so fast? Why do you doubt that what you imagine is real?"

I realized where this was going: the point she was making was that I have full access to all of my multidimensional existence and activities, but I have utterly trivialized and dismissed that access and have labeled it something disreputable.  I have organized (consciously or subconsciously) a worldview that processes information a certain way where I can label certain kinds of output, or conclusions, as "knowledge" and feel that information to be valid.  It is a comfortable sensation that gives me confidence in that frequency of information.

Imagination is not usually accepted as part of that official, approved process.  In fact, it has largely been ingrained in me as the opposite of knowledge and something that corrupts the knowledge process.  Doubt is a sensation that is the result of information having difficulty making it through my current knowledge validation process because it doesn't meet all of the protocols of my current process.  Obviously, since imagination is still considered a disreputable source, anything coming from or inhabiting that set of frequencies from my current perspective is going to generate doubt.

You can see this is a rather mind-blowing concept: that imagination is not what we normally think it is, but is always a tool for tuning into actual dimensional realities, even if our interpretation of that information may be biased or influenced by our own beliefs, state of mind, or personality.

As my discussion with irene continued, she assured me that every single thing I imagined about us, the little vignettes and scenes, discussions, etc. are actual events, even if not in order and not from the exact same dimensional perspective, and like any communication or informational input they are interpreted via my perspective.  In other words, I have the exact same access to my "whole" existence as the "higher" me.  As I get more tuned in, those experiences will become more and more "real" in how they feel and in how I can interact.

I told Irene that while I could accept this information, I'd really like some confirmation on it.  Two hours later I checked my text messages on my iPad and Ivori had sent me a text at about the same time Irene and I were having that conversation asking me if I had seen the television series on Netflix called "Awake".  I looked that show up and realized it was an old TV show Irene and I had watched about a man who started experiencing another reality when he lay down to sleep.  In both realities he, his wife and son were in a car accident; in one his wife had died in it, in the other his son had died. He experienced both as if they were utterly real and he thought he might be going crazy, but he loved being able to experience his son being still alive in the alternate version of his life.

This is a whole lot to digest.

Comments