Holiday Season

Talk about a busy few days!  Family has been staying here from out of town and a Thanksgiving dinner was moved here from my son's house due to an electrical outage.  I've not only had a house  full of people for several days, I've also been on the telephone a lot and went out with the kids to watch some movies, so you can imagine my normal routine has been totally upended.

Still, I managed to get in at least one meditation and do my prayers every day, and I was able to steal away as often as I wished to have some private time with Irene.  Our mental connection and communication was excellent.  My emotions were not a problem at all.

To be honest, Irene and I never made a big deal of the holidays.  That just wasn't our thing, so my reaction to the holidays probably wasn't going to be as problematic anyway.  I know that others who  have deep connections who have crossed over have very serious issues during the holidays.  Our biggest day would be our anniversary, but we've already been through that without too much emotional stress.  In fact, on that day I had a dream about her that was very brief but it still put me in a good mood.

Tonight is going to be my first official hosting of the AREI zoom group, so I'm hoping that goes well.  I just sent Irene another card - I love doing that!  It took me about a week and a half to write it  I wrote a lot and broke it up over a few days so I could take my time and make sure I was putting in very positive vibes.

Comments