The Akashic Record, Setting Intentions and Breakthrough, Part 2

I spent 8 hours out of the house yesterday visiting family and friends in town.  After getting home I spent some time going through what I'll call a spirit counseling session where I identify thoughts that are causing me pain and then talking through them with Irene and the rest of my spirit team, telling them what I'm experiencing and repeating over and over whatever it is that causes me pain.

I realized that I do have actual guilt that I feel when I don't spend every second of every day "being productive" in either working at my job or working on accessing Irene and the astral world.  I identified that I feel like I'm letting her down when I'm not doing "everything humanly possible" to connect with her.  Of course, that guilt is nonsense - Irene absolutely wanted me to do what I did yesterday.  It was all perfectly set up for me to do and I felt entirely that it was what I should do.  Still, I felt guilty later.

Working through the exercise of saying the string of words that made me feel the worst - "I feel like I'm letting you down, Irene" over and over while allowing my body to react with that fast, almost panicked hard breathing until I could say the words in a normal voice and without any physical effects has produced really good results the past couple of days.  As I say the words over and over, I consciously accept that Irene doesn't feel that way at all; that I'm a human being still in the physical world and there is a plan in place for my presence here, and as long as I don't consciously try to mess it up everything will go according to the plan we made before we came here.

There's no need for me to beat myself up about anything.

There used to be an actual, physical pain in my heart for weeks now. I've been checking my blood pressure lately because of it. This morning that pain is gone, and saying the words that used to bring me great emotional distress and working through them with this exercise eliminates their affect me.  It feels like I'm actually working through emotional blockages. Now, they may reoccur, but I think I've got a good skill here to deal with them as they pop up.

At my friend's house we watched an Ancient Aliens show about the Akashic Record, and then Ivori and Emanuel and I went to see "Valerian". I found them both to have very interesting messages that were very relevant to my situation.  The Akashic Record, which I've heard about since much younger, is where a perfect record of all information about the universe and everything in it resides.  So, "how to astral project" is there; one can tap into it and know how to astral project - have the skill, so to speak.  In the movie Valerian, this very spiritual race of beings could learn things very quickly simply by setting their mind to it.

That's something I need to remind myself of - I'm not "figuring out" how to astral project any more than I "figured out" how to walk or do just about anything I am capable of doing; I set my mind to it, and my subconscious does all the grunt work for me.  I have no idea how to activate cells or muscles or create energy in my body; all I have to do is will it, intend it, and my body carries out billions of functions utterly unknown to me.  I don't have to know how to access the Akashic Record any more than I have to know how to access my own memory; I just will it, intend it, and it gets done. 90% of my job is to set the intentions that will bring to me all that I need to do what I want to do - if it is in the plan.

Another good message from Valerian was that love was the most powerful force in the universe and can do anything.

Comments

  1. I also thought, the movie had a message of, if there's a will there's a way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that was great - it was like those aliens could set their minds to something and just start understanding how it works and figure it out without any training or manuals. That's supposedly how tapping into the Akashic record works. Tesla wrote about how he would be in a deep state and just "see" equations and information.

      Delete
  2. I was wondering if U knew about the Akashic Record & I was going to mention it on an earlier blog....and about the episode on Ancient Aliens about it. Sync And, well, now I want to see Valerian for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment