A More Creative, Proactive Perspective

The past couple of days, even in the midst of realizing how far I've come in so short a time and being very grateful for it, I've had bouts of a rather strange, negative emotion.  Also I have started feeling a kind of loss of breath, almost like the heart-clutch feeling.  I think I'm actually feeling sorry for myself.  I'm having a difficult time believing this is me - I thought I might be picking up on someone else's feelings in the family, which is why I haven't said anything about it until now.  I was trying to figure out what it was.

However, that's really what I don't need to do - try to figure that kind of thing out.  Until I get a clear path on anything set in front of me as the result of my intentions and affirmations, I don't need to do anything, much less try to "figure out" what is going on.  "Figuring something out" isn't an empowering perspective; creating and manifesting what I want to be is the empowering perspective I need to keep in mind.

I wrote a book some years ago titled "Instant Enlightenment".  My perspective in that book was that we spend a lot of our time framing ourselves as the victim of circumstance without even knowing that is what we are doing.  So, instead of thinking "I may be suffering from an empathetic connection to a family member", I can think "Whatever this is, it is bringing me closer to what I want." and I can also focus on affirming that which I think will move me to more desired mental state.  

How we frame our situation and experiences in our mind, in my view, is where a lot of our real creative power gets used against us without our even knowing it.  We frame ourselves as a less powerful entity in a big world full of forces that can squash us and our desires like a bug.  Even people in the spiritual and manifestation community talk about "changing the world" and "consensus creation of reality" as if there are competing visions of the world trying to manifest conflicting things in the same reality.  This still frames us as the victims of either the circumstances of the material world or of the manifestation power of other people's minds.

In the Zammit group, for example, people often ask what certain aspects of the afterlife are like because they are concerned about what they will find when they get there.  When I first started this leg of my journey a few months ago I did pretty much some of the same by looking to books and other media to inform me about the nature of the afterlife - even though I was quick to dismiss that which did not resonate. That perspective, however, again frames our context in a way that makes us - subtly - its victim and not the creator of our experience.  If reality is truly driven and arranged by consciousness, then it is important to come out of a passive mode of being a victim of circumstance and claiming the creative authority of telling the world what it is instead of it telling you who, what and where you are. 

Irene and I created what we wanted in this physical world with nothing but faith and love, literally generating one miracle after another.  We watched one truly bizarre and unbelievable series of events after another unfold as we moved through our journey.  As she often said, when we were in sync nothing could stop us.  I remember many events where I assumed we would be stopped because of what I thought the "reality" of the situation was, but as long as I didn't let that stop me from going down the path put in front of us, the path would just magically clear in ways that defied reason.

I have a clear understanding of what I want and I have a strong focus on it.  The difficult part for me is simply trusting that intention and affirmation will create my path and will put it before me - all I have to do is walk down it to get to the place where Irene and I are together enjoying our eternal home and life.

Comments