Pinterest, Encouragement & Validation

It's been a good morning. I prayed as if Irene was sitting next to me, holding my hand and praying along with me, and it was great!  Then I had a good meditation/intention/affirmation where I easily envisioned us together.  I spent time talking to Irene and my spirit team and realized I just need to keep talking to them, even if I feel like I'm whining too much, because talking out loud about all that is going on infuses my experience with a sense of reality about them, what we're doing, what we're trying to do, and the afterlife I envision. It makes it all more real for me to talk about it out loud, infusing it in all my daily activities.  That's pretty important - to make it feel real to me.  The normal physical world is unrelenting and pervasive, so I have to do whatever it takes to keep all of this fresh and infused in my consciousness and daily life.

If that means acting like a crazy old man, oh well.

After reading some in the Zammit's Facebook afterlife group, I realized I need to get back to thinking more about what I'd like to do with Irene in the astral - like go to the beach, swim, sight-see, watch our shows, garden, work on the house and the grounds, our creative pursuits, picture what "normal" life there would be like.  As I've already said, I'm pretty sure we recreated our life here from what we already have there, and we led a pretty much idyllic life through much of our time together here.  I think we have our life there pretty well sorted out and it probably - to some degree - is much like our life here was.  Imagining and picturing it isn't difficult - it's just us doing what I know we'd love to be doing, living how I know we love to live, except young and perfectly healthy and without all the social and financial issues and without having to constantly clean, maintain and repair stuff.

Envisioning our life there sets a powerful intention and simultaneous affirmation, and infuses my life here with a sense of reality of our life there. I'm thinking I should start a Pinterest account for this blog and fill it with images that resonate with me about our real life in the astral.

Okay, I just checked and apparently I forgot I already started a Pinterest account for this blog! Exciting - now I know what to do with it!!  I'm going to collect images that resonate with me about our life interests and what we want to experience in the afterlife - a kind of afterlife intention resonating board.  I just put a link in the sidebar.

The past few days I've been talking with Irene and the spirit team about this momentary clutch/panic sensation I've been feeling.  This morning part of what I was talking to my spirit team about was getting encouragement and experiences - that I hate to be a whiner, but it takes a pretty steady dose to compete with the hammering of the physical world, doubt, and fear - ingrained habits.

I took the dogs out for a walk and I felt that clutch a couple of times and realized the common denominator was that I always think, when it happens, that it has to do with Irene, even if what I was thinking about at the time really had nothing to do with her.  The thought occurred to me that maybe the clutch feeling was a physical reaction to sensing Irene with me; it seemed like that could also be the case, because I didn't actually experience any sadness, only a clutch, or breathless panic sensation. I realized that would probably be my reaction if I actually saw Irene - loss of breath and my heart skipping a beat.  I thought maybe I was just mistaking it for a panic sensation.

Weeks and weeks ago I experienced a lot of new, strange emotions, some of which were hard to untangle.  I experienced some emotional/physical sensations a lot like how this feeling starts out.  I said aloud that I was thinking it might be Irene and I immediately got another clutch sensation.  I said out loud that I was going to need some kind of confirmation or validation ----  as soon as I said "validation", an orange and black butterfly came into my field of view a few feet from me, from behind me to my left, and fluttered around in front of me for a couple of minutes and left.  I haven't seen a butterfly in days, and not any for a while that appeared like a sign.

I took that as validation and have started working on simply relaxing and letting that feeling continue without being afraid of it or imposing my desires on it.  I've been telling Irene if that is her, let me get gradually accustomed to her doing whatever she is doing.


Comments