What The Heck IS This?

I can't believe how great I feel today. I feel chemically transformed, like I'm someone new. I feel like a young man who just fell in love, like I did when Irene and I first met.  Thinking of her and joining her in the astral world fills me with such excitement and anticipation!  This is the feeling I had for those two weeks just after she died - the time of grace I was given to show me what our relationship could be like even with us in two different dimensions. I just didn't know what it was at the time or how it could possibly come to be real.

Yet, here I am, feeling absolutely like the luckiest guy in the universe - I know who the love of my existence is; I know where she is; I know I'll be with her soon; I know we'll be able to spend eternity living our ideal life.  Unbelievable. It's really an amazing feeling. I had no expectation I could actually get to this point.  I don't know if it will last, but to be here and know it is a reality can, I think, get me through any bad days if they are still to come.

I mean, it's only been a little over four months after the woman I love more than everything else combined, my eternal soul mate, died.  I would have bet you folding money that would have completely destroyed me - yet here we are, still going strong and even better than ever after enduring some of the worst stuff life can throw at you, including death.


Comments

  1. I love reading about your progress ! This is incredible !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment