Maintaining Our Vibe

After getting into some rather involved discussions in a Facebook group, I felt "off" - not say or down, but just confused and out of sorts.  I spent a lot of time yesterday with Irene talking about it, and it led to discussions about several other things - what she and are doing, how we are going about doing it, the nature of our existence and relationship.

It brought to mind the memory of all the times we did this while she was here. We'd start talking about something casually, then the discussion would turn philosophical in some ways, she'd pull her legs up to a cross legged position and light up a cigarette, I'd do the same, and then we would talk for hours, sometimes all night long.  She told me so many times how much she loved the fact that we could talk about such things, how fun and interesting it was.  I was so happy to have this beautiful woman staying up all night talking with me about such things, like a dream come true.

We would also talk about what we wanted out of life and our relationship.  I remember us having a long and very open discussion about what we needed and wanted from each other.  We often had these conversations about creating our own reality via faith, prayer and affirmations, and we really did believe we were doing just that, only the physical universe was a hard place to do it in.  Yet, ultimately, we still managed it.

Our discussion came back to this theme, and one thing I've figured out is that I really do have to limit my exposure to and interaction with other people because their frequency vibrations can interfere with ours and throw me "off", which is what I started feeling yesterday.  By the end of watching Wheel Of Fortune we had gotten me pretty much back to our frequency, but what I noticed is that taking in the frequency of others makes our frequency seem less real. I had noticed some weird kind of doubt had crept into my conception about our relationship and afterlife together, but I felt the doubt more physically than emotionally or intellectually.  I actually felt "out of tune" with our vibe.

This is what happens to me when I'm around too many other people with different views too long, or get too focused on other people's perspectives - I get "discombobulated".    This morning I woke up feeling perfectly back in our vibe, thinking about how it's better to simply not worry about the mechanics or conditions of the afterlife - the "how" and "where" of it all - and just to focus on our vibe.  Look at things that resonate with our vibe, listen to resonating music, writing resonating material, living in a resonating way, keeping my mind focused on resonating thoughts, empowering resonating emotions.

This is exactly how we lived our lives here - focusing on our vibe, our reality, ignoring what the experts or rest of the world claimed to be true or real, finding that which resonated with us and incorporating that into our life, and eliminating that which caused disturbances or problems, inasmuch as we could.  If the the multi-universe planes of existence operate in a way that is rooted in consciousness, and are to varying degrees responsive to consciousness, then focusing on that which resonates with one's vibe, and staying away from that which causes disruptions in that vibe, is how we navigate towards a corresponding state of existence.  "Figuring it out" beyond that is not important.

There may be limitations as to how far you can go and how fast you can get there; there may be things on must go through on their way there; but it's not our job to worry about those things. All we can do is focus on the vibration we want to live in and want to live as.  The mechanics of creation will take care of the rest.


(Important Note: Blog entries from April 11, 2071 to September 16, 2017 chronicle my journey after the death of my wife, Irene, forward through the intense pain and sorrow of losing my soul mate to defeating grief and regaining our happy, loving relationship. September 16 marks the beginning of the second phase of our journey - chronicling our continued effort to increase our connection across the veil and also to share this journey with others.)




Comments

Post a Comment