My Amazing New Normal

Woke up around four in the morning and I feel like my new "normal" has been stepped up a notch. I feel great - connected to Irene, enthusiastic, happy, focused, complete.  It feels like the mental discipline technique I've been employing lately has put me in a whole new frequency.  I did my prayers, meditation, talked with Irene, then went in my office and worked on my book, picking up where I left off last night, then started doing my regular job work.

Meditation was great. Had an immediate vibrational connection to irene and felt that electric body sensation throughout.  It was as if I could feel non-articulated information being fed into me that later turned into ideas and stuff to write about in the book.  I got a lot of good information from the Facebook groups and Cyrus Kirkpatrick's book, Understanding Life After Death.  Cyrus runs one of the groups I'm in, Afterlife Topics.  Such books and groups are really good for maintaining one's "transdimensional" perspective.

I went out and smoked my morning cigarette and talked to Irene. The air was actually cool and felt amazing.  We had a good talk and a laugh or two.  We're both pretty amazed at how far we've come in so short a time.  I've apparently conquered my grief - it's been over a month since I've felt it (I don't include occasional sorrow as grief; those who experience grief know well the difference). That's astounding to me, considering how I feel about her and what she means to me.

To go through the entire day and completely feel that she is here with me, feel that I can talk to her at any time, to feel that I can sit and meditate and be with her whenever I wish, and to be completely happy, fulfilled and anticipating our future with enthusiasm is incredible. It's just unbelievable.  I give her all of the credit - I don't know that I could have gotten through this without the constant signs and confirmations from her that began with the very timing of her passing. Her presence and efforts have been both remarkable and ongoing, ranging from changing television recordings to having me find a deeply meaningful note she wrote forty-three years prior, which I found and read on the exact same date she wrote it - April 16.

Some may think this is all in my head; I don't believe that to be true, but if it is, what a great job I've done in creating such a wonderful delusion that I can happily enjoy the rest of my life!

Comments

Post a Comment